When Elected, Jason Gillman would like to
- Bring back the 5 day work week, just like the rest of us.
- Have an open door policy and remain available as much as possible for residents
- Refocus township government as a service provider.
- Run Meetings with maximum input from the public and all board members.
- Deliver better, personalized services with increased efficiency and lower costs.
- Improve permitting turnaround times
- Protect individual liberties from over-reaching regulation.
- Simplify zoning for everyone
- Create a township constitution which protects residents and better preserves our natural rights